Of Dangerous Goods Transportation
- road (rail) transportation
- marine transportation
- air transportation
According to current international agreements
ADR and IMDG-Code
- consultancy for compliance with regulations of dangerous goods transport requirements
- goods classification consultancy
- IMO declaration (shipper's statement) filling out consultancy
- IMO declaration or IATA-Dangerous Goods Declaration forms
- tremcards -accident instruction manuals in required languages
- label and obligatory safety marks for packaging
- transport units marking for truck, tanks, container
- packaging consultancy, supply of concrete packs
- obligatory protective equipment for drivers and vehicles
- management training, a person-in-charge training
- external obligatory safety advisor including annual report according to ADR*
* this obligation applies to all legal entities and natural persons since 2003 according to Statutes of international treaties nr. 65/2003 and Ordinance 55/2003, whose activity includes road transportation of dangerous goods or packaging, loading, filling or discharge in relation with this transportation. This obligation does not apply to persons whose activity concern on manipulated amounts under limits according to ADR chapter 184.108.40.206 and 3.4.
Each involved company must keep the relevant annual report during five years. This report must be available as the national authorities may request it - according to ADR point 220.127.116.11.
If requested, each involved company must inform on its own advisor identity.
Thank you for your active participation
on our IMDG Code 41-22 Seminar
Dangerous Goods Safety advisor No. 1492